Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Challenge #8 Give Thanks"

Here is my submission for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.


I used Standing Fall Tilda for this "Thank You" card. I made my own flowers from multiple prima "got flowers?" to add dimension and stickles were added for a little bling. The pattern papers where distressed with my Tim Holtz paper distresser and I used my computer to create the Thank you sentiment for my oval metal tag.


These are the Copics I used to color Tilda.

Supplies
Stamps: Standing Fall Tilda, Magnolia;
Pattern Papers: Granola, Basic Grey
Cardstock: Brown, Archivers
Punches: Floral Branch, Nellie Snellen
Embellishments: Jute Twine, Westrim Crafts; Pearls, Recollections; Flowers, Prima; Metal Tag, HOTP; Crystal Stickles, Ranger Ind.

I hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by...

Cathy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,
Its so nice to meet you here...your blog is fabulous, full of beautiful cards....
Your colouring here is gorgeous, so glad I found you
x
Vicky

Lisa Summerhays said...

Great card! Love the flowers, your coloring is fabulous, and the layout is wonderful too. I also must say I love posts where a picture of the Copics used is shown. :) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Summerhays
7 Kids College Fund DT

Claire Langan said...

Awesome!

Jenny said...

Congratulations on Top 3 at the 7 kids challenge and for being their next guest designer. Gorgeous card!!! Jenny B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...