Sunday, December 19, 2010

A White Christmas

This card is my entry to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. This is an Inspiration Challenge to make an almost entirely white card/project with a little bit of color based on this photo.
And here is my project. I made a Christmas ornament using all white with a small touch of color for dimension.
Christmas Morning Tilda is my star for this project and I colored her nightgown with the C0 series of Copics to look more like silver.
I added a coat of Angel Wings Shimmerz paint for a little shine to her gown and socks. I gave her lace a coat of Stardust Stickles as well as the raised portion of the embossed cardstock.
And here are the Copics I used to color Tilda.

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Morning Tilda, Magnolia
Cardstock: White, One Sheet Wonder
Punches/Die Cuts/Tools: Square Scallop, Sizzix; Sugar and Starry Night Embossing Folder, Sizzix
Embellishments: Stardust Stickles, Ranger Ind.; Ribbon, Michaels; Beaded Ribbon, Hobby Lobby

I hope you enjoyed my card...Thanks for stopping by.

Hugz,

4 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Enjoyed? Enjoyed?? I LOVED IT!! It's soooo gorgeous!! Ahh, the coloring is perfect and the shimmery thingy you on is fantastic!!

Best of luck in the challange!!

Hugs
Linda

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy...how absolutely beautiful!! Your coloring is stunning! And I just love the shimmer and glitter! Also love how you've women the pearls through your nestie!! Thanks so much for playing in this month's Inspiration Challenge at Magnolia-licious Challnge Blog! Pat Frank

Candy said...

Cathy,
Your tree ornament is beautiful.
So very soft and special in the silvers.
Love all the glitter and shimmer and your pearls exactly the right colour woven through the die cut. The ribbon is gorgeous.
Tilda is coloured so beautifully :o)
Thank you for joining in our Inspiration Challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Merry Christmas, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet creations. Love the glittery texture and the beautiful bead weaved around the frame. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the upcoming ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...