Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #8

Hi Friends! My card today is for Tickled Pink Stamps were they have a new Challenge featuring the theme “TAGS.”
I chose the new Lil All Sorts "Pirate Frankie" for my Belated Birthday card image. And some fun DPs and embellies from SEI’s Travel Collection.
I colored Frankie with Copics and made a tag for my sentiment on my PC.

So if you want to play along with us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge head over and check out all the wonderful Pink Ladies creations HERE.

I really enjoyed being the February Pink Guest and I had lots of fun creating projects with these cool stamps. A big “Thank You” goes out to Kellie Winnell for giving me this opportunity.

Until next time...

Hugz,

4 comments:

Kellie said...

This is absolutely amazing, your colouring is gorgous and everything about it just works so well together! Thank you for being an amazing guest :)

Hugs,
Kellie

Samantha said...

Hi Cathy,

What a wonderfull card. I love the embellies.
Thank you for your sweet comments everytime.

Hugs Samantha

Chance said...

This is my favorite card! I love anything pirates! You are so talented. Your cards are amazing!

Unknown said...

I really like this card! Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...