Saturday, October 1, 2011

Beary Big Hugs

Hello Friends! I have another short post to share with you.

I love this little Belles and Whistles “Beary Big Hugs” stamp and thought it would make a great Autumn themed card. She reminds me of a little girl I used to babysit when I was just a teenager. She always had her little Teddy Bear with her. The Autumn Greetings stamp is a digital I made myself.
Supplies I used:
DPs - Basic Grey
Cardstock – Various from my stash
Flowers – WOC & Recollections; some sprayed with DIY Glimmer spray to match the color theme
Ribbon – American Crafts
Swirl Die Cut – Sizzix
Pearls - Recollections

I’m entering this card in the following Challenges.

7 Kids College Fund – Fall Inspired Cards
Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady’s – Autumn/Fall Flowers
4 Crafty Chicks – Anything Goes
Elisabeth Bell's World - Photo Inspiration
I hope you enjoyed my card. And as always, thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit.

Hugz,

12 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous project, love the image and those rich colours are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
Claire xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) very cute image and your colouring is fabulous , lovely papers and embellies too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Rainbow Lady said...

Just a perfect card for my challenge this week. Thanks so much
Love Cynthia x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Lovely Autumn flowers Cathy. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

ElizabethR said...

Totally gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Unknown said...

I love this image and your card! Your flowers are just perfect for a fall card and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

Tamie said...

Loving the image, your layering and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Renkata said...

Amazing fall card .
Such a great colouring and layout.
Thanks for join us at EBWorld challenge.

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH, Cathy!!! This is gorgeous! All my fav colors :) Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks!

America said...

WOW- gorgeous FALL colors and GREAT coloring... fab details too!

Janneke said...

What a great card.
Thanks for joining us at EB World …

Janneke

Mary Lou said...

WOW Cathy Lee~~Just love what you did with Beary Hugs!! Such a cute and adorable card for fall ;) Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!
Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...