Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Magnolia-licious "W"ednesday


Happy “W”ednesday, Friends! It’s time for a new “W”ednesday post at Magnolia-licious. These cards and projects feature the stamp lines Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studio, Penny Black, and Candibeans now carried in the Magnolia-licious store


My card today features a Candibean stamp called Penny’s Dandelion Shower. This is such a sweet stamp, although, I am not a fan of dandelions. LOL 

I colored my image with Copics. For the dandelions I used some yellow dots as the seed then I traced the tendrils with my glue pen and sprinkled glamour dust on them. It came out fabulous.

The design papers are from Maja Design Life in the Country collection along with Bazzill cardstock. I added some fuzzy green twine, flowers, butterflies and lace to finish it off.


Here’s a close up of my image.

Supplies:
StampsCandibean: Penny’s Dandelion Shower
DPs/Cardstock – Maja Designs: Life in the Country; Bazzill CS
Dies – Magnolia: Summer Gate
Flowers – WOC
Ribbon – American Crafts: Green Lace; Making Memories: Fuzzy Green Twine
Ink – Memento: Tuxedo Black; Stampin’ Up: Bashful Blue; Ranger: Forest Moss DI
Other – JoAnn’s: Flower Button; Martha Stewart: Clay Butterflies; DecoArt: Glamour Dust

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Hugz,

10 comments:

Shuly said...

oh cathy you've made such an innovative masterpiece here!! you always have bright ideas, i'm always like "WOW!" when looking at your cards... i loove this green string around your papers

Carla S. said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Cathy! I love the papers and beautiful details everywhere! Darling image!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy Lee..love the sweet image and wonderful colouring and papers...fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Karen said...

So very adorable!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Totally gorgeous Cathy. Beautiful coloring and as always your embellies are the icing on the cake!
Hugs
Barb

Chris said...

Very sweet! Love the papers.

XO,
Chris

NPurdum56 said...

Oh how sweet! Such a cute image! :) Nancee

Laura said...

The card design and colors are gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful as always.
Hugs,
Laura C.

Donna said...

Hi Cathy.
Your card is very pretty and the colours are too.
Your choice of embellishments are gorgeous and I love the new Dohickey gate. This is the first time I have seen it.
Beautiful artwork.
Hugs, Donna x

Di said...

Hi Cath
I have just found this card and i think it is stunning!! your colouring is just amazing!!
Hugs Di xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...