Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#116 Anything Goes - Midweek Magnolias


Happy Hump Day, Friends! I am so glad to see you all at the Midweek Magnolias Challenge Blog this morning. Our next challenge is one of my favorites…

“Anything Goes”

Since we are free to make just about anything you can think of, I decided to share my creation of a Pocket Letter Pal that will be shipped to my good friend Candy Mills.


She made a spectacular PLP for me with all kinds of lovely pink elements. I am so excited to bring this fun project to our crafting resort and I will be making more in the future.


This is the back of the Pocket Letter.


Here is a close up of Tilda.

I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the challenge. Have a great week.

Hugz,


8 comments:

I dolci di Grazia said...

Davvero stupende!!!

I dolci di Grazia said...

Davvero stupende!!!

Mayumi said...

So pretty and pink! Love it! I am lately interested in pocket letters and this is a great inspiration, love all the details ^^

Beth Brovold said...

UMM WOW Cathy...what a fabulous way to get to play with lovely craft goodies...gorgeous to boot!! I'm thinking of all the wonderful little messages that you could pop into those pockets!! Have a wonderful day Cathy!
Take care,
Beth

Céline said...

so cute project
hugs
céline

Mariecrea said...

bonjour, de superbes créations ; j'adore et je suis tout à fait sous le charme
bravooo

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuu this is gorgeous
fantastic colouring
hugs Tamara

Kelly said...

Cathy Lee you made one of the most beautiful PL I have seen. Aren't they fun and addictive! When I get caught up in life I would love to trade one with you! I would covet it, your designs are always gorgeous!
Keep healing and have a great week.
Hugs Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...